When you visit Steven Jung, DMD, MS for orthodontic treatment, you can choose options that differ from traditional braces if you want a service that is comfortable and discreet. We are pleased to offer Invisalign® to shift your teeth through a series of clear aligners until we achieve your smile. If you haven’t heard about Invisalign before, we invite you to read the information we provided on its benefits and how it can enhance your orthodontic experience.
1. Invisalign aligners offer comfortable treatment. They are made of a smooth plastic that doesn’t rub against the tongue, cheeks or lips and cause irritation or harm.
2. Invisalign is removable. You can easily take out the aligners whenever you need, avoiding many of the complications of braces when it comes to eating and cleaning, and giving you greater control and freedom.
3. Invisalign treatment doesn’t involve food restrictions. While you have to avoid breaking traditional braces by eating sticky and chewy foods, you can safely remove your Invisalign appliance before eating whatever you want.
4. The clear aligners provide treatment that is very discreet. Once worn, it’s hard to see the clear plastic material in your smile, and many people won’t notice your appliance.
5. Invisalign has the ability to improve a variety of smile imperfections. Whether your smile is affected by misaligned teeth, an overbite or underbite, Dr. Steven Jung can determine whether Invisalign is a compatible treatment.
6. Invisalign requires little time at our office. Every six weeks, you will need to see the dentist for new aligners, but this leaves a lot of time to spend outside our office.
Please feel free to contact our office at 209-835-0977 today if you would like to schedule a consultation to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign in Tracy, California.